[OpenSIPS-Devel] dialog module: dialog not cleaned up when BYE is sent

Herman Bastiaens herman.bastiaens at androme.be
Thu Mar 5 20:20:14 CET 2009

Bogdan,

I didn't post the log on the forum, that was someone else. I just added my comment to the thread because it seemed like
the same problem. I can get a log of the scenario tomorrow if that's helpful.

Do you have any idea why the record_route_preset could by messing up this scenario?
Do you have any idea what could explain the 5 second threshold?

Thanks a lot for your replies, hope we can sort this out.