[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] Dialog data persistence across reboot

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Tue Jun 16 14:03:11 CEST 2009

Additional note: I discovered that the qos-module is filling some
details into "context". So YES, showing dlg vars, profiles and flags
in this "context" field absolutely makes sense to me.

Right now there is no way to retrieve them, they are also not to be
found in your DB (at least unless you stop OpenSIPS) - so being able
to get this information through MI commands would be very helpful.

Cheers,
Thomas