[OpenSIPS-Devel] FIFO Bug / lb_reload

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 28 13:36:01 CEST 2009

Hi Alec,

I'm trying to reproduce the issue (generating traffic with sipp - 20K
calls), but nothing so far...no blocking of the lb_reload.

Please try to followings:

1) start opensips

2) do "opensipsctl fifo ps " to get a list with all the processes

3) when blocking, do a "ps -auxw | grep opensips" to see the remaining
processes ; also do a top to see if any opensips proc is using too much CPU.