[OpenSIPS-Devel] Load Balancer - not balancing and double counting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 23 12:54:24 CEST 2009

Hi Alec,

Actually the LB modules shows you have 3 ongoing calls (2 on the second
destination and 1 on the third - and this is correct from LB algorithm
point of view).

I tried to reproduce this (3 destinations, first disabled, firing 2 to 5
concurrent  calls with sipp), but no luck - everything was working ok.

Be sure you are using the last SVN version (1.5 or trunk). If the issue
still persists, please send me the logs (debug=6) and the sip trace
(ngrep)  covering all the calls.