[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2818243 ] "make deb" but opensipsdbctl looks in /usr/local/

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 21 13:07:55 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2818243&group_id=232389

Category: core

Initial Comment:
I install OpenSIPS trunk by "make deb", but when running "opensipsdbctl" I get this error:

-------------
ERROR: could not load the script in /usr/local/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql for database engine MYSQL
ERROR: database engine not loaded - tried 'MYSQL'
-------------

Of course, the correct path in which that file is is the following:
  /usr/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/

Date: 2009-07-21 14:07

Message:
so, are you sure :

1) you use the correct opensipsdbctl file (check the PATH order)

2) you do not overide the MYLIBDIR via env vars.

Comment By: Iñaki Baz Castillo (ibc_sf)
Date: 2009-07-21 13:30

Message:
It seems to be the expected (and correct one):

if [ -z "$MYLIBDIR" ] ; then
        MYLIBDIR="/usr/lib/opensips/opensipsctl"
        if [ ! -d "$MYLIBDIR" ]; then
                MYLIBDIR=$MYDIR
        fi
fi

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)