[OpenSIPS-Devel] SF.net SVN: opensips:[5847] trunk/modules/nat_traversal/nat_traversal.c

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Jul 15 15:43:24 CEST 2009

On 15 Jul 2009, at 14:32, Thomas Gelf wrote:

> Dan Pascu wrote:
>> I'm a bit confused. You say segfaults started with 5783, but you have
>> a backtrace from 5780?
>
> I showed Bogdan my (few, seldom) segfaults that I noticed with 5780,
> and
> that resulted in 5783 (causing MANY more segfaults)

That is no wonder. 5783 contained a bug that made segfaults certain
(it operated on a different variable than intended). This is why 5784
was made immediately after it. You should not use 5783 at all. The fix
Bogdan made, is given by the combination of 5783+5784.

What you should use is current trunk with system malloc so we can see
if it fixes your problem. Alternatively you can use anything before
5783 also with the system malloc.

--
Dan