[OpenSIPS-Devel] Developer Docs?

Andaleeb Roomy andaleebcse at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:26:34 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am new to OpenSIPS. My target is to make a SIP Application Server
for presence and messaging according to GSM RCS initiative.

I did some exploration of the presence and rls features from the
website. I think I will have to extend these to meet OMA/RCS specs.

I am quite lost when I peek into the code to understand it. As it is
written in plain C, not object oriented C++. Can anyone point me to
some sort of development guide or doc that shows how different modules
interact with each other, how to extend a module, what basics does a
module need, how can one module be used from another, what the general
flow of execution is with core and modules, overview of the
architecture of OpenSIPS, how to parse messages, the commonly used
codes etc.

I think it would have been helpful to have some document from the
devel course link, but I could not find any.

Thanks,

Andaleeb