[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-2818693 ] fix: cpl - correctly check return value from t_relay

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 9 09:57:35 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=2818693&group_id=232389

Group: 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
When cpl does a proxy to a location set it is not correctly checking the return value from t_relay.

The following change was made in rev 3306 and it appears cpl was never updated to handle it...

Author: bogdan_iancu <bogdan_iancu at 689a6050-402a-0410-94f2-e92a70836424>
Date:   Tue Dec 11 13:51:07 2007 +0000

    - fixed the returning code of t_relay() script function. We need more values for error situation in order to describe the error (an
    - new error code E_NO_DESTINATION was added to report when there are no available branch to forward to.

    - t_relay returns now:
          -1 : generic internal error
          -2 : bad message (parsing errors)
          -3 : no destination available (no branches were added or request already cancelled)
          -4 : bad destination (unresolvable address)
          -5 : destination filtered (black listed)
          -6 : generic send failed

      Closes bug #1764906.

Date: 2009-07-09 10:57

Message:
Hi John,

That is totally right - thanks for patch.