[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-2817560 ] all method flag and db_postgres

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 7 19:40:21 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=2817560&group_id=232389

Group: 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
lookup(location) always return -2 if opensips restarted,
because opensips cant represent correctly all method flag (only with db_postgres)

based on same patch for kamailio
http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/users/2008-November/thread.html#20549

Date: 2009-07-07 20:40

Message:
Hi,

Thanks for the patch - I applied it in slightly modified version as I
tried to avoid the burn (memory fragmentation) of allocating 1 byte string
for the empty strings.

The commit is done on trunk and if you could test it and confirm the
fixing (including my changes) before doing a backport to 1.5, will be
really great.