[OpenSIPS-Devel] dbtext module errors

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Wed Jul 1 16:57:21 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan

Thanks, but I would prefer to package the latest release with an absolte
minimum number of patches required to make it work, rather than a moving
taget like a svn branch.

The following command seems to give me the patch I want:

svn diff https://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opensips/branches/1.5 -
r5821:5822

Thanks

Peter