[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-2478793 ] Allow MI command to return all values under a profile

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 29 04:31:09 CET 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rrevels
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=2478793&group_id=232389

Group: 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
This is a small patch to check for the value of "all" when using the MI command profile_get_size.  We needed it for the case where we want to know how many dialogs are up for each value but did not want to have to run the MI command multiple times.

opensipsctl fifo profile_get_size inbound all

Comment By: Richard Revels (rrevels)