[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS 1.5.0 - planing the release

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Mon Jan 26 22:10:14 CET 2009

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> If somebody has other undergoing work for 1.5.0, please let me know and
> I will add it to the list. Also if there are ideas about new things that
> should make it to 1.5, again, please let me know.

There is interesting feature for nathelper sitting in my TODO list
waiting for review. The feature allows using libnet to generate NAT keep
alive messages from the IP not physically present in the system. This
should be helpful in load balancing and HA scenarious. Hopefully I will
be able to take a look at it this week.

Maksym Sobolyev
Sippy Software, Inc.
Internet Telephony (VoIP) Experts