[OpenSIPS-Devel] Content type substitution

gianluca moretti gianluca.moretti at hotmail.it
Mon Jan 12 23:03:36 CET 2009

Hi,I made a substitution on the Content-Type header of incoming SIP Messages to my OpenSips 1.4.3 instance using textops functions.If I send the message to WeSip after the elaboration I saw that the original (and not the modified one) is sent by OpenSips.To use the modified message I use the forward function to send again the message to OpenSips, this time it has the correct header and I can send it to WeSip.My question is, there is a way to avoid the forwarding of the SIP message and send the modified version directly to WeSip?Thanks in advance,Gianluca