[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW FEATURE] Multi DB connections support in AVPOPS

Kobi Eshun kobi at sightspeed.com
Mon Jan 5 22:06:41 CET 2009

Thanks for incorporating this functionality, Bogdan. Great to see you
extended support for all DB operations, too. I'll convert to using the
new script functions and let you know if I see any issues. Know that I
don't routinely exercise the avpdbload() functionality, only the
avpdbops(). Cheers,

--
kobi