[OpenSIPS-Devel] Help to fix a bug in a feature for pua_usrloc

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sat Jan 3 18:18:43 CET 2009

Hi, I've added a feature to pua_usrloc (User-Agent blacklist
capability to avoid auto-generated PUBLISH for UA's already publishing
their presence status). This feature also includes a MI command to
reload the blacklist regular expression, but I've a bug related to a
t_regex object in shared memory that is corrupted after reloading it.

I've a wiki with full documentation about the feature and the bug:

This is the doc about the feature:
  http://dev.sipdoc.net/wiki/pua-usrloc-pro/

This is the bug I can't fix:
  http://dev.sipdoc.net/issues/show/11

And this is the source code:
  http://dev.sipdoc.net/repositories/entry/pua-usrloc-pro/pua_usrloc.c

I've done several tests with a custom program in which I reload the
t_regex object with no problem. The issue appears when I use shared
memory in OpenSIPS.

Any help is really welcome. Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>