[OpenSIPS-Devel] CDRtool and mediaproxy problem

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Thu Feb 19 08:41:47 CET 2009

I have manage to install opensips 1.5, CDRTool, and Mediaproxy. It seem that
they are working until I found out that the sessions on relay and dispatcher
are not being recorded,  in other words no accounting of call/s are
generated. I have no idea on what I have misconfigured here. Users can make
and receive calls perfectly. Any idea on this problem would be appreciated
greatly.