[OpenSIPS-Devel] When "make deb-etch" regex module is not compiled

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 19 00:03:54 CET 2009

Hi Inaki,

Sergio is right - the module does not appear in any deb package because
the main "opensips" package contains only modules with no external
dependencies. The module depending of other libs must have a separate
package, so we need to create a new deb for the regex module.

I plan to update the deb specs as the regex module is not the only one
in this situation.