[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Feature Requests-2602256 ] Add another return code to handle_subscribe for pending reqs

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 15 10:52:29 CET 2009

Feature Requests item #2602256, was opened at 2009-02-15 09:52
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086413&aid=2602256&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
(submitted by vasil.kolev at attractel.com)
(I'll create an account, I promise :) )

The attached patch makes handle_subscribe return to the routing if the request is pending. Based on this, we can relay the subscribe to the remote UA, so it can do the decision and update us in some way, as otherwise we can't really trigger it do to presence authorization.