[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2922728 ] else not executed in script

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 29 15:03:28 CET 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2922728&group_id=232389

Category: core
Group: 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
If we write the following code in opensips.cfg

  if ( $du != "" )
  {
        // Destination URI is set. Use it
         $avp(s:req_dest_ip) = $(du{uri.host});
  }
  else
  {
         // Use request URI by default
         $avp(s:req_dest_ip) = $(ru{uri.host});
  }

if $du is defined, then no problem

if $du is NOT define, the "else" clause is not executed.

We need to have a clean way to test for pseudo-variable existence. Even though, is the current behavior acceptable ?
som

Date: 2009-12-29 16:03

Message:
Hi Emmanuel,

The correct test is
    if ($du!=NULL)

if a pvar is not defined, NULL is returned.