[OpenSIPS-Devel] Add a B2B module with an external socket

Olivier Détour chino540off+kamailio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:14:08 CET 2009

Hi,

I would like to create a new B2B module. This module has to read an
external file descriptor and call a callback. I don't want to use extra
process and shared memory or something like that.

I have a FD from a socket. If a SIP message comes, it writes on the FD.
But I don't wait for the response. I have to be notified of a response
on this socket.
Is it possible to add a fd and a callback in an internal polling process without
a fork (I want to avoid problems of communication between original process
and the child) ?

Olivier Détour