[OpenSIPS-Devel] About the output in the dhash-root/log.lsd

徐飞 kudofaye at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:09:40 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I'm terribly sorry for my question's mistake...sorry...

Acutally i need to use your project to implement another.

Now I have encounter a problem of performance degradation when the sip
system has scaled to ten or more with heterogenous servers.

So my question is that can i increase the process number to improve the
performance for both register and call?

Is there any interface which i can use easily?