[OpenSIPS-Devel] rls_handle_subscribe() return code when list is not found

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Aug 28 10:52:22 CEST 2009

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

 > I haven't inspected the code, but  rls_handle_subscribe() does what
 > it's supposed to do (return the preconfigured to $rc when no RL doc is
 > found).

inaki,

are you sure that it returns pre-configured $rc even when Supported:
header includes 'eventlist', but there is no presence list document in
xcap server?

if there is no 'eventlist' in Supported header, then pre-configured $rc
is returned as it should.  my understand from reading the code and from
doing some tests is that in the above mentioned combination things, -1
is incorrectly returned.

-- juha