[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2844970 ] is_user_in does not seem to be working in trunk

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 26 18:23:34 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2844970&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Examples from 1.5 are not running in 1.6 after migration. I can't see any database access in mysql.log when using the function is_user_in("credentials", "local"). I tried db_is_user_in too.

Date: 2009-08-26 19:23

Message:
Hi Flavio,

There were some changes due the new AAA API . See:
     http://www.opensips.org/Main/News0038
     http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver160#toc16
     http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/group.html

is_user_in() - > db_is_user_in()