[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2787745 ] No usrloc purge in snmpstats at unregister time

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 26 09:43:39 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2787745&group_id=232389

Group: 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
Hello,
I'm using OpenSIPs 1.5.1 snmpstats module and each time I unregister a contact, it doesn't remove the entry from snmpstats data and put a strange expire date. But the user is correctly removed from usrloc. OpenSIPs reboot solve the problem and purge contacts from snmpstats. So If I unregister/reregister the contact 5 times, I will have 5 entries in snmpstats...

Have you got any idea how to solve the problem!

PS: I'm using OpenSIPs not as register proxy, it forwards the REGISTER requests to loadbalanced Asterisk but intercept it to be able to SIP ping users from OpenSIPs. I do not have other problem! Everything works!

I'm using :
version: opensips 1.5.1-notls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: unknown
@(#) $Id: main.c 5469 2009-03-18 12:43:10Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 19:03:00 Apr 30 2009 with gcc 4.1.2

Date: 2009-08-26 10:43

Message:
This bug should be fixed by rev 6025 on 1.5 branch. The problem was that
the SNMP module was collecting only INSERT and EXPIRE events from USRLOC
(ignoring the DELETE event at unregister time)