[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Feature Requests-2171028 ] [avp_radius] Support other strings for (user)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 22 22:43:04 CEST 2009

Feature Requests item #2171028, was opened at 2008-10-16 12:12
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086413&aid=2171028&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Folks,

saw that Juha had already implemented support for other $user strings than the one currently supported (caller, callee, diges).

Can these changes be ported in opensips as well?
 http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1999353&group_id=139143&atid=743023

Cheers,
DanB