[OpenSIPS-Devel] SF.net SVN: opensips:[5942] trunk/modules/presence_xml/xcap_auth.c

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Aug 7 15:47:06 CEST 2009

2009/8/7 Anca Vamanu <anca at opensips.org>:
> From what I understand, you consoder that also from a TERMINATED status no
> matter the reason, if the watcher is deleted from the pres-rules, the status
> should change to TERMINATED, reason="deactivated" and deleted as so that it
> will be reevaluated as pending the next time?I did not include this case,
> but I will include it now.

Yes, I think so. Note that a pres-rules doesn't allow by default
except if there is a explicit rule allowing an user.
If bob is allowed and later it's removed from the document, or changed
to a "blocked" rule it should be the same and bob should receive a
"terminated;reason=deactivated" (IMHO).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo