[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2762270 ] Other branches should not be CANCELed on "nonfinal" failures

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 14 17:19:15 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by thomas_gelf
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2762270&group_id=232389

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Assume two branches, one of them making use of uac_auth(). As soon as 407 for that branch arrives, the other branch is CANCELed immediately by OpenSIPS. This is IMO not correct, and also RFC3261 states that "requests that are reattempted (see 8.1.3.5 -> 401, 407 etc) should not be considered failures".

Regards,
Thomas Gelf

NB: Yeah, I know this is a tricky one. However, could not resist posting it - as doing so I'm sure it doesn't get lost ;-)