[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2739622 ] problem with resizing load_balancer

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 7 06:43:43 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by padraigf65
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2739622&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Database has 2 entries in the group both having "pstn=250"
I then issued the following commands:

/usr/local/opensips/sbin/opensipsctl fifo lb_resize 1 pstn 350
/usr/local/opensips/sbin/opensipsctl fifo lb_resize 2 pstn 1

This is the error I get in the logs:
Apr  7 00:36:55 artery osips-artery[62293]: CRITICAL:load_balancer:get_dst_load: bug - negative availability for resource in dst

I am simulating a failed destination so I am trying to use the commandline to change the number of calls.

Date: 2009-04-07 00:43

Message:
Is it possible, as I still had calls > 1 on id 2 that as the calls ended,
it was taking the limit of 1 below zero?   Is that actually a bug or just a
report that the current limit is set so that it creates a negative number?