[OpenSIPS-Devel] registrar: new AVP to add extra headers to the REGISTER reply

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 30 11:32:21 CEST 2008

Hi Phil,

If I understand correctly what you try to achieve, I would say you
already can do it -  before  doing save("location") you can do
append_to_reply("P-Associated-URI: ..................\r\n");  - this new
header will be added to the reply generated by the save() function.

Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan