[OpenSIPS-Devel] ERROR: No PID file found (/var/run/openser.pid)! OpenSER probably not running

Kader SAIDANI cubanos92 at hotmail.fr
Wed Sep 24 16:48:50 CEST 2008

Hi Guy,

I need your help !!!

Is anyone to tell me where i can find how to install openser (version 1.3.1-3) ?

I have installed openser on ubuntu OS (package openser, openser-presence-module and openser-mysql-module) and i have an error of pid openser when i tape this command :

root at systerminal:/usr/sbin# ./openserctl start

INFO: Starting OpenSER :

ERROR: PID file /var/run/openser.pid does not exist -- OpenSER start failed

I don't understand anything