[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] question about "403 Spoofed From-URI Detected"

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Sun Sep 14 10:41:47 CEST 2008

Hongtian,
Wireshark can't open this file because it sees one packet 1204032268
bytes long. Besides, you should send also the config.
But it looks to me like you are using check_from() with
modparam("uri_db", "use_uri_table", 1) set. If it's true, try switching
"use_uri_table" to 0.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk