[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2102494 ] presence: tighten NULL checks during bad event handling

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 10 11:22:41 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2102494&group_id=232389

Group: 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
The trivial attached patch cleans up a segmentation fault when the presence module is handling unknown events. I don't recall exactly how I triggered the condition, but I imagine you'll want to fix the issue regardless.

The patch compiles against 1.4x and HEAD. Cheers,
--
kobi

Date: 2008-09-10 09:22

Message: