[OpenSIPS-Devel] dialog profile with value to count the outgoing calls doesn't work

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Tue Sep 2 12:13:46 CEST 2008

Hi,
I am using the following configuration to allow only 1 parallel call per
user:

loadmodule "dialog.so"
modparam("dialog", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:xxx@localhost/opensips")
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog","profiles_with_value","caller")
         get_profile_size("caller","$fu","$avp(s:cnt)");
         xlog("----- currently, the user $fu has $avp(s:cnt) active
outgoing calls\n");
         if($avp(s:cnt) > 1) {
                 sl_send_reply("403","Not allowed");
                 exit;
         }
         set_dlg_profile("caller","$fu");

I make N parallel calls from one account and each time see the following
message in the log:
----- currently, the user sip:000100 at a.b.c.d has 0 active outgoing calls

The dialog table in the DB is empty. OpenSIPS version is 1.4.2. Is this
a bug in dialog module implementation or I am doing something wrong?

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk