[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2067015 ] E2E ACK matching when opensips is the final destination

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 1 13:23:07 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dan_pascu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2067015&group_id=232389

Group: 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
E2E ACK matching when the proxy is the final destination is correctly done only for pre-3261 matching. It should also be extended for 3261 matching.