[OpenSIPS-Devel] Refactoring in db_uri module.

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:31:18 CEST 2008

Hello all.

Trying to fix some little things, and starting to dive into the code, I
found an issue related to redundant code in uri_db module, and I would like
to ask your opinion about it, and in case you consider it right, I would
like to offer to make this refactoring.

I can see that DB API has a function which performs the table version
validation, in a generic way, but in uri_db module are other specific
functions which perform the same task; the only difference is that funcion
in API validates that version on database must be equal to version in
module, not allowing values greater than, as functions in module do allow.

Do you think that it is worth to refactor the module, so that it uses the
generic version check functions instead having redundant functions within
module?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Awaiting for your comments,

Sergio Gutiérrez.