[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2187089 ] drouting dr_rule table column groupid wrong type?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 24 10:47:19 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by voicemailtel
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2187089&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Hi,
on module documentation http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/drouting.html page I see that on Table 1.5. "Sample dr_rules records" that on column group is used a text "postpaid" or "prepaid".

I try to setup like in example but I get this error when I put any text on groupid column

Oct 22 07:31:21 vmbox1 /sbin/opensips[17385]: ERROR:drouting:add_rule: bad grp id 't' (0)[test]
Oct 22 07:31:21 vmbox1 /sbin/opensips[17385]: ERROR:drouting:dr_load_routing_info: failed to add rule -> skipping

Where is the problem? Wrong documentation or module is not well implemented?

With numberic values is working fine all the time.

Comment By: Lucian Marginean (voicemailtel)
Date: 2008-10-24 04:46

Message:
Great,
now is more clear and rules have more flexibility with multiple
groups/rule.

Right now I start implementing limits using dialog profile for incoming
numbers and a group of ips. Can you please sugest me a simple modules that
uses hash table? I want to lower read/write operations on db. I'm not a C
developer but if I get a simple model I think I can work to improve this,
maybe to create a limit module based on src ip/did.

Lucian

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2008-10-24 03:30

Message:
The definition is correct, but the description is not - the groupid field
is a string and contains a comma separated list of numerical ids
(1,5,200,3). I updated the docs to be more clear on this.

The DB schema doc contains the correct definition of the table:

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/db/db-schema-devel.html#GEN-DB-DR-RULES

Comment By: Lucian Marginean (voicemailtel)
Date: 2008-10-22 15:35

Message:
I think also the column type should be changed to some numeric type, now is
varchar 255.

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2008-10-22 12:18

Message:
The docs are wrong - I will update them asap.

Thanks for the report,