[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS @ SIPit - report and conclusions

Thu Oct 23 09:53:32 CEST 2008

Hi!

I read the report. You say that:
Remarks:
● T1 timer is constant – RFC 3261 does not allow to be changed

RFC 3261 says: ...T1 is an estimate of the round-trip time (RTT), and it
defaults to 500 ms....

So, IMO it is valid to adopt T1 timer.

● OSIPS – to investigate – sip:name;transport=tcp -> does the SIP
resolver returns the 5061 port (as it should), if no SRV is available ?

Why should be returned 5061 in this case?

On the opensips website: ...A comprehensive report regarding the tests,
as well as the conclusions we draw after this event is available for
download....

Should this be 2 documents? Both links refer to the same document.

regards
klaus