[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2076632 ] nathelper causing SIP syntax error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 13 09:51:14 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2076632&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
The following section of a trace shows that there is an extra CRLF in front of the nortpproxy line.

There was some new logic recently added to nathelper.c around line 1672 that might have caused this problem

<snip>
Call-ID: MzQwM2M4NTAyYTJmZDRiNjAyYzRiYTMwODMwNzFjZDg..
CSeq: 2 INVITE.
Allow: INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, OPTIONS, BYE, REFER, NOTIFY, MESSAGE, SUBSCRIBE, INFO.
.
v=0.
o=- 0 2 IN IP4 192.168.1.198.
s=CounterPath X-Lite 3.0.
c=IN IP4 74.55.77.234.
t=0 0.
m=audio 35042 RTP/AVP 100 106 0 105 98 8 3 101.
a=fmtp:101 0-15.
a=rtpmap:100 SPEEX/16000.
a=rtpmap:106 SPEEX-FEC/16000.
a=rtpmap:105 SPEEX-FEC/8000.
a=rtpmap:98 iLBC/8000.
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000.
a=alt:1 1 : YP2JqA3O Sml1xtrX 192.168.1.198 1562.
a=sendrecv.
.a=nortpproxy:yes.

</snip>

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2008-10-13 10:51

Message:
OK - got it - thanks for the trace you sent me.

Comment By: Norm Brandinger (norm_brandinger)
Still see the problem.  Will work on getting a more complete trace for
you.

Norm

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)