[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] [RFD] dialog expire event in dialog module

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Oct 7 16:58:30 CEST 2008

mediaproxy is already automatically stopped when the dialog expires, if
you use the dialog based interface (engage_media_proxy). However the
more likely case (which is also already supported) is that mediaproxy
will trigger a dlg_end_dlg in the MI interface of opensips when its
media streams expire after being idle for the idle_timeout period, which
is much shorter (3 minutes) compared to the default 12 hours for the
dialog. As a result the dialog will be closed as soon as the phones stop
sending media (after the 3 minute timeout) instead of waiting for the
dialog to expire naturally. This also only works if you use
engage_media_proxy to start mediaproxy, so it works on top of the dialog
module.

--
Dan