[OpenSIPS-Devel] [Kamailio-Devel] pua callback

Mon Oct 6 18:20:03 CEST 2008

Hi Sebastian!

In the presence_dialoginfo module I do not care about the etag. The pua
module stores the etag itself and reuses it for further presence requests.

(I think it is based on the publ->id which should be constant for
"in-dialog" requests. Further, the type must be set to the update type:
publ->flag|= UPDATE_TYPE;)

regards
klaus