[OpenSIPS-Devel] Return codes and str initialization

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:41:02 CET 2008

Hello to all members.

I have a couple questions about handling to things within OpenSIPS modules.

* What is the right way to initialize/assing the len field of a str struct?
When checking code, I have seen that in some places it is initialized with
strlen of s field, in others with strlen+1, and in others strlen-1.
Besides, what is the recommended way to initialize at declaration a str
struct: Direct assignation, or using the STR_INIT macro?

* What is the right code for non error conditions in module functions?
Should it be zero or nonzero value?

Thanks in advancefor your attention, and I apologize for the "newbie"
question.

Best regards.

--
Sergio Gutiérrez