[OpenSIPS-Devel] [nat_traversal] "nat_keepalive()" doesn't work before "t_newtran()"

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Nov 12 15:07:03 CET 2008

2008/11/12 Dan Pascu <dan at ag-projects.com>:
> On Wednesday 12 November 2008, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
>> 2008/11/12 Dan Pascu <dan at ag-projects.com>:
>> > for SUBSCRIBE:
>> >
>> >  nat_traversal();
>> >  t_newtran();
>> >  handle_subscribe();
>> >  t_release();
>>
>> The above code produces no keepalive in my system. I will rechek it.
>
> Please post the output from:
>
> opensipsctl fifo get_statistics nat_traversal:

As clarification, I use rev 4943 with a UDP client (Twinkle) who
doesn't register, but subscribes to presence.

SUBSCRIBE:
   nat_keepalive();
   t_newtran();
   handle_subscribe();
   t_release();

If I delete "t_newtran()" between "nat_keepalive()" and
"handle_subscribe()" then keepalive works and I see:

# opensipsctl fifo get_statistics nat_traversal:
nat_traversal:keepalive_endpoints = 1
nat_traversal:registered_endpoints = 0
nat_traversal:subscribed_endpoints = 1
nat_traversal:dialog_endpoints = 0

but if I leave that "t_newtran()" call then the subscriber is not keep-alived:

# opensipsctl fifo get_statistics nat_traversal:
nat_traversal:keepalive_endpoints = 0
nat_traversal:registered_endpoints = 0
nat_traversal:subscribed_endpoints = 0
nat_traversal:dialog_endpoints = 0