[OpenSIPS-Devel] RFC: new opensips design

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 7 17:32:35 CET 2008

And one more thing - of course you process more. Note that not all the
traffic will require much I/o interaction (rather then reading and
putting back on the network) - it is 100% CPU using traffic (like
sequential request - ACK for examples). Such traffic will perfectly use
the idle time from messages that are stuck in I/O (DNS, DB).