[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2231071 ] presence_xml compile Error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 7 09:37:57 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2231071&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
The following error is produced after pulling the latest trunk:

add_events.c: In function ‘xml_publ_handl’:
add_events.c:134: error: ‘slb’ undeclared (first use in this function)
add_events.c:134: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
add_events.c:134: error: for each function it appears in.)

Date: 2008-11-07 10:37

Message:
Hi Norm,

Thank you - you are right. I applied your patch.

Comment By: Norm Brandinger (norm_brandinger)