[OpenSIPS-Devel] New feature: Statistics added to uri_db module.

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 06:52:17 CET 2008

Hello to all members.

I just have uploaded to SVN a new feature on uri_db module. A couple of
statistics have been added to module. These are:

positive_checks: It is an incremental variable, which holds the count of
requests which when checked, have returned a positive match.
negative_checks: It is an incremental variable which holds the count of
requests which when checked, have returned a negative match; it covers cases
when no credentials are found, and cases when there is not a valid match.

These variables can be viewed using the command get_statistics of Management
Interface.

Later, I will be adding features as variable reset at execution time; these
variables would be useful for example, to detect cases as Denial of Service
attempts.

Any feedback about this would be very welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Sergio Gutierrez