[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW FEATURE] Geo-location lookup module, 'mmgeoip.'

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:17:53 CET 2008

Hello Kobi.

Congratulations for your contrib; I think it is very useful, in applications
related to security and audit.

I am preparing the packaging files for Solaris for the module., but I am
still having some troubles, because the dependency does not compile well in
Solaris.

I also created a patch which could improve portability of module, by finding
geoip library relative to LOCALBASE. The patch has been uploaded in the
tracker, so, you could apply it, or if you prefer, I could do it too.

Finally, a little refactor on the code, would be helpful, to organize the
module in the same way of other modules. If you like, I am willing to help
you with this; we can talk off-list about it.

Best regards.

Sergio Gutierrez.