[OpenSIPS-Devel] How to interpret the logs for memory status

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Dec 26 23:11:36 CET 2008

Hi Alexis,

The files from FTP are not available any more, but note that 1.3 is an
old release and it is not supported any more (read "bugs are no longer
fixed for 1.3").
Presence part in openser/opensips was dramatically improved from 1.3 to
1.4, so my advice is to upgrade to OpenSIPS 1.4.3
(seehttp://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.Downloads) and to see
if the problem is still there or not. There is a big probability that
the bug you discovered to be already fixed in 1.4.