[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Feature Requests-2191906 ] GROUP:is_user_in: Accept avp in group parameter

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 26 17:53:10 CET 2008

Feature Requests item #2191906, was opened at 2008-10-24 08:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by saguti
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086413&aid=2191906&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Allow set an avp in group parameter on function is_user_in, module GROUP

 is_user_in($ru, $avp(s:group))

This will do user's permissions more flexible and dynamic

Example:
--------

loadmodule "group.so"
loadmodule "dialplan"
modparam("dialplan", "attrs_pvar", "$avp(s:dest)")

# Normalize and classify call
dp_translate("1", "$rU/$avp(s:dest)");

# Check User permissions
if !(is_user_in("Request-URI", "$avp(s:dest)")) {
  sl_send_reply("403", "No permission for $avp(s:dest) calls");
  exit;
};

Date: 2008-12-26 11:53

Message:
This feature has been implemented in revision 5100. Thanks to Gustavo by
suggesting and testing.

Comment By: Sergio Gutierrez (saguti)
Date: 2008-12-26 11:26

Message:
Hi.

Thanks for testing and good to know it worked fine, and it was useful.
Patch is awaiting for approval, and after that, it will be uploaded on
trunk.

Thanks again and regards.

Comment By: Gustavo Mistrinelli (gmistrinelli)
Date: 2008-12-25 21:57

Message:
Hi Sergio, I have tested after patching with your files and is working fine
using avps, I used avp like summary example and a fixed string to compare
with the second paramer.

If you need additional checks please tell me.

Thank you

Comment By: Sergio Gutierrez (saguti)
Date: 2008-12-23 09:01

Message:
I have attached patches to implement this feature; I still have duplicated
the definition of function get_hf in both files.

Thanks in advance for feedback.