[OpenSIPS-Devel] How to interpret the logs for memory status

alexis.dacosta at bt.com alexis.dacosta at bt.com
Thu Dec 18 19:53:24 CET 2008

Hello,

Could you help me to interpret the logs for memory status?

I use Openser v1.3.1 (more details in memory_dump.txt) in order to proxy
Presence flow and I may have detected a memory leak (cf.
memory_leak.txt)

I sent you the result of a scenario with a sipp client.

I can upgrade to the lastest version of opensips if you say that I have
to.

I put on the logs on the FTP server:
ftp://ftpclient:clientcyber4ever@ftp.cyber-networks.fr/incoming/tmp/

- Config file: PRASVSIP01.cfg

- Memory log dump: memory_dump.txt, before scenario at 11:08 and after
at 11:14

- memory leak log: memory_leak.txt

- sipp scenario: scenario.txt

- top command results: Top.txt

Thank you for your help,

Alexis DA COSTA
BT Cyber Networks | T: +331 42 04 88 31 ou 88 10  | E:
alexis.dacosta at bt.com| www.cyber-networks.fr
<http://www.cyber-networks.fr/>