[OpenSIPS-Devel] ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Dec 19 00:23:46 CET 2008

El Jueves, 18 de Diciembre de 2008, Dan Pascu escribió:

> Hmmm... That was a joke not an explanation :/

opppssss... sorry, but after so many hours investigating this issue I believe
in "magic" it it's needed XD

Well, I can sure that since I installed rev 5062 the issue has dissapeared
totally, and I see no more commits related.

Your fix is about dialog module, true, maybe I though that it could affect to
presence module (since SUBSCRIBE creates a dialog, even if "dialog" module in
OpenSIPs is just related to INVITE dialogs...).

However, I need to sleep more... perphaps tomorrow the bug comes again "by
magic" XD

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo